Friday 25 February 2011

Fortnightly Photo - #7 - Drink Flying™

Drink Flying, brought to you by the Guristas Pirates.
 You can click the image for a larger (900x700) version... It was too big to fit in here...

Ive been a bit slack with the whole Fortnightly Photo™ series, mainly due to not much time but also because I just couldn't think of anything to make! I thought I should make something nice for you all seeing as ill be away for the weekend (going gliding again :D) and I finally came up with this idea and through it together in a couple of hours.

The part that took the most time was making the beer pooring out of the bottle. Its cool, I learn a new technique every time I make something for my blog :) Hope you like it!

Cya next time o/

Previous Fortnightly Photo's:

  1. Tropica
  2. Caldari Desktop Background
  3. Gallente Desktop Background
  4. Amarr Desktop Background
  5. Minmatar Desktop Background
  6. Tengu: Dawn of an Era Desktop Background