Monday 18 October 2010

OMG! WTF! RAGE!

Ok so i have been away for a week. got a real life neural remap sort of thing for two grand. You can check it out here. I dont think it worked because right now i am fucking pissed off. Ok ill slow down and tell you what happened.

I get home and turn on my computer.
it turns on.
I click start then the eve shortcut.
Eve opens.
Its the singularity server.
I go back and look at the shortcut i clicked.
Its not what its usually called.
I go my eve install and open up the ccp folder where the EVE folder should reside, planning on just making a new shortcut.

Ok are you ready? read on...

THE WHOLE FUCKING EVE FOLDER HAS BEEN EATEN BY A MAGICAL MOUSE THAT CAN NIBBLE THE FUCK OUT OF SHIT ON MY PC. I HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR TWO WEEKS AN THIS HAPPENS SERIOUSLY WTF! OMG! RAGE!

Wow i feel heeps better after raging in caps, lol.
I take a deep breath, its going to be ok.
I go to the Eve website and download the down loader.
I open it up.

what? WHAT? WHAT?!

seriously the download is going to take around 10 hours. ahhh. Before i went away i put skills on that would finish exactly when i got back. Too exactly in fact, because now i cant get on to change them.

In the mean time i will be playing World of tanks. After playing it for a month now it is really a lot of fun. I drive an artillery tank which i use to one shot people. Happy days :) check out my original post about it here.

Fly safe,
serenity one